Besides words n words of crap and stuff that u cant really understand out of my lousy way of expressing myself, I do keep other stuff that will at least, be more presentable and comprehendible to my blog-readers [not a lot but I know who you are (: ] Yup. Tons and tons of photos. Photos taken by the blog owner particularly, in some weird angles and perspectives. They do slow down the loading time of this bloody insightful page, but then bear with it ok. It’s not like I’m having easy time posting forced-to-resized-photos using my pathetic tmnet dial-up connection.Anyway, I apologise for that. Photo speaks a thousand words, in most views. But photo captions and I myself don’t think so leh. Ten to the power of three of words is definitely not enough to convey whatever message that what a photo ought to deliver. “OF COURSE,” thousands of Photo Captions nodding not much less than a synchronized way. If you dun really get what I want to say in the last few sentences, I shall just transpose them into one line:
‘Photo needs caption as I need music’
and.. ah! Tag or I rather call it Flooble. Flooble rocks. Ha. It literally blend into my blogskin and it’s in normal chronological order unlike “Papan Tag”. Although it once expired due to low level of utilization it has come back to life again and I hope it wont say ciao to me again. Nice place to put comment when you are rushing
Then the links and bonds. Gives you doors to exit from my tiny space. And some that will lead you back here, I suppose. There are other stuff on the sidebar but not much use. (Profile? Who would read them? thanks. Archive? The sole purpose if for me to re-read my whole blog when I am darn free … and have access to broadband…duh.)
And lastly, almost the whole thing that you usually see on this page…the blogskin. The dark, blacky, gloomy skin and the title “Back 2 Orijin” in the opposite colour. Sometimes I think black is too dark and it will, somehow, flush down my mood and maybe yours. But I am just too lazy to create my own blogskin as it requires me to learn those html language that I would rather spend on blogging. Furthermore, black can ‘enhance’ my colourful pics and it’s indeed a popular colour among the bloggers. Ok. Then no problem liao I shall say.
Anticipating. I am looking forward to the 10-or-20-years-in-the-future-me to come back here to read what he had written during his .. erm… free time. Hey, future-me! Feel free to comment ok? [I sound like insane, right? =P]
No comments:
Post a Comment