Saturday, 17 December 2005

Going off to KMM

10Dec2005 2154hrs

Ha think Im abit lazy to start off my so-called year end summary. Erm will do that some other day I think. Anyway I promise a proper one will out on this blog by Jan2006.

This has been the 4th day of slacking already. Ha but had done quite a lotsa stuff dy. Driving, eating, playing badminton, watching movie (the chronicles of Narnia) quite a nice movie I have to say Will go n find some of the pics after this), tv, reading book (Oh started to read HarryPotter series.. not too late la hor? Juz finished the 1st book liao), read newspaper (including those old ones because SinChew Daily is the BEST arh!!) sleeping and of course online-ing, chatting thru msn, posting pics and stuff.. haha.

k. goin for family trip soon. Ha goin to pack lor.

Ciao.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin