12Dec2005 0535hrs
Wad the hell am I doing at this farnie hour? It’s like friggin’ 5am and I shld be sleeping on my bed right? No no no. I’m not in home now. Currently at chukai, a small town in kemaman the place where u can see turtles lay eggs at the beach. And nah… I’m not gonna see them dig holes and cry simply ‘cause now it’s monsoon season and unless the turtles mama want all the little turtles to die la.. oh apparently the penyu is as big as the perodua kancil’s backside. Haha~
Had a long long car trip yesterday from Jb (abt 6+hs ba). Then reached this town which I’m not too familiar with, yet, not very alien to me. Have been coming here for 6out of past 8 years ( the 2years cause I stayed in
Went to some of the beaches along the east side of
Orh and the food here. Stuffed crab! Keropok lekor that is extra crunchy! Special mamak stall with special nasi lemak! And of coz the long2 men2 ke4 zhan4 which pa always bring us there to makan and u can see frogs jumpin around the floor while watching tv3 series…
Living here for like a week during hols is sumthing quite relaxing. Like the town dun have as many cars as u can see in Jb or
Ok. nehmind. Crap. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment