Thursday, 22 December 2005

2006. (not 2046)

21december2005 0214hrs

Amazed by myself as I’m still awake at this moment of my life, since I hardly slept after 12am after I came back from Singapore. Back to my old lifestyle again. It’s sumthing like the past 2 years I didn’t exist at all and now I cont my life as a student who just finished his SPM. Haha. Of course there are sth more than that la. New frens new thots new things n stuff. But then somehow sometime I still feel like I am still the nai jiew back in year 2003. erm. Ok.

Almost every song in my playlist I can relate them to my frens or other occasions. U know, one of y’all. Which make those songs sound extremely nice n…nice. And certainly make me miss my frens. =) ha. Hope I dun sound to emotional here…it’s only 2weeks man! I still have like 8mnths more before I can start schlife again! Must tahan!

Oh my. 2006 comin soon. A year which will be quite different for me to welcome. The hols. The results. And mayb working? Ha. Who knows. While I really wanna work I am feeling lazy at the same time. But for the sake of money . I will do it. Haha~ $_$

The urge to online at night has stopped coming into my mind these few days. Hmm dunno why mayb I am kinda …back to my original state liao. Ya. I din really online n msn these kinda stuff until I was in the hostel . using broadband. And now. With the pathetic dial-up I have. It’s almost impossible for me to go back to the Golden age of this blog – almost one post per day. Ha. Anyway~

Oh my sis asked me a question that day which I couldn’t really ans. Maybe y’all can help me solve it: why adding is easier than subtracting?

Ok. ciao.

2 comments:

Yina said...

y adding is easier than subtracting? hmm... i think maybe it's becoz human beings are greedy by nature and they always want more. they're never contented with what they have in life. that's why it's difficult for us to minus anything in life as we want everything (literally) in life.

and that's why adding is always easier than subtracting. hah. i'm crapping lar. =P

Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said...

haha expected ans from a sociology student. haha. or u didnt study stuff like dat as i thot de? =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin