17dec2005 1812hrs
Yeap. Back home from the trip to kmm n genting le. Ya. feeling tired n sleepy I didn’t go straight online last night nor to blog about the trip.
Then now I’m kinda lazy to do so le.
Will post the pics that I have taken using my 3200 tho there are more to come after I develop those in the camera..
Food was nice. Haha. Weather was ok. but car-trip was long n sleep inducing.
Genting was as crowded as usual. School hols wad. Lotsa msian n sporean families were there. Thick fog n sorta wet weather. Outdoor theme park was closed. Indoor theme park was not that bad too. Oh the free lunch buffet was ok onli. They din have cheesecake! Walao.
The last time I went to genting was about 5-6 years ago. Now older liao then can enjoy n appreciate the trip more. Hhaha.
Ok. too lazy to cont more stuff bout genting le. Hmm. Ohya. 4 down. HarryPotter series I mean. Juz finished the Goblet of Fire. The book is DAMN thick ( altho I din read the actual printed book ). Took me nearly the total time I spent to read the previous three. But it was in great details for everything n a lot more different compared to the 1st three which all haf the same opening n stuff. The movie that I watched this dec in west mall seems to be quite lousy after I hv read the book. Haha. They din include so many details!! The Care-For-Magical-Creatures classes, the house-elves, the Quiditch World Cup, Sirius Black and then the actual ending in the book. Ok. the movie is not so impressing liao.
Slacking. Slackin. Keep on slackin. After all this is the only thing I can do now. Haha.
Gonna continue with the fifth book liao. and of course watch TV. Ciao.
iTunes playing David Tao-Melody and looking forward to new song in the playlist: Stef Sun- First Day
No comments:
Post a Comment