Saturday, 3 December 2005

40 hours after prom – Masquerade 2005

[[ from nokia3200 ]] 2/12/2005 0451hrs
Ok 1st time blogging using handphone .to kill time. Ha. Xiaoniu sittin in front of me sleeping with his arms crossed. Kaihui sittin nxt to him with whole head of white hair.siang ge sittin nxt to me w his blazer on. right in front of me there’s a tray of McD fillet bfast.reachin thermal eqm with the surroundin liao.Hmm.me? wearing a dark blue elba long-sleeved shirt w naruto chain plus a pair of normal-looking black slacks and kim’s sun dial ring n the casio watch pa gave to him before A’s. Oh n of coz the pair of leather shoes which I wore for syf,college day,canoris n prom.Hmmm.
[[finish! No more space liao ]]

3/12/2005 1400hrs at HCIBS
Hmm think our class got a great taste. Haha. Both the prom king n queen that we voted got into the final !! Introducing. Catwalk. N voting using lightsticks n poles. Ha. Like wad they all said. This year the prom king actually got more attention than the prom queen ! =)

Took taxi to swissotel with kim.yk.andrew.byran.kk. we were abit the late liao coz it was like almost 7+ when we reached there. So many ppl were at the lobby n then camera flashing everywhere.. Ah found my class! Took a classphoto n then realize everybody looked so different. Haha. Couldn’t really recognize some of them if they din take the class photo tog.. the whole Nj year2 batch was like keep taking photos even tho the J1 councillors were like keep “inviting” us to go in la.. haha. Hmm.. then registered n got the goodie bag ( which I left in the ballroom with my roll of film inside!! ) n then head straight to table38. san ba. Haha. =)

Burp. Ate ard 10+ plates of sakae sushi plus watermelon and green tea ice cream. Annoyed by the thirty-eight woman (when I say 38 I dun mean she’s 38 years old n of coz not 38 women la) sitting next to us n then chatted across the conveyor belt. And I like the fried tofu altho it was kinda hot n it dropped into my glass of ice green tea.. HMV.. fountain.. toilet.. food stuffing till throat .. picture.. bus stop.. mrt.. =)

Food for prom wasn’t very filling. So we went to kopitiam next to SMU to makan. Hmm. The rooftop garden thingy was kinda like the … er.. wad dy ar.. the Babylon one.. ya. think so.. oh cont to crap in kopitiam but then in a slightly more sleepy mode ( 3 of us kinda KOed. I was still kinda hyper after the snowball ) then some went to makan n then I ordered kopi-O. saw some nj ppl n then some other night-cat ( ye mao zi) and some night “chicken” too. Lol. Then my contact went off position as I rubbed my right eye out of sleepiness. Haha. I was like. Eh? How come got sth stuck under my eyelid but then I still can see quite clearly ar? ( left eye one still intact ) .. then went into the hidden toilet of kopitiam n then took out the right eye one. Hmm contact was like become part of my eyes dy till I didn’t really notice its presence until it dropped off. Ha. =)

Saw the rest of the class. Continue to take pics. Hehe but then cant see the photo yet coz mine is not digicam la.. hmm. Muz wait n then go develop the pics 1st.. then muz scan into my com ( which I dun have a scanner back home ) then baru got the softcopy to send to yall. Ya. photo taking session was still on. Until they off the lights n then everyone got seated with their prom dress trapped between their butt n the white-cloth-covered-swissotel-chair. 1st dish was out. Coldplate. =)

Preparing for prom. After shower n dressed up everything I went for eye-poking mission. Haha. Putting on daily disposable contact lenses (thanks boon!) for the 1st time. Sorry la I v suaku. Hmm.still dun get it why some ppl need 1 whole hour to put on those 2 pieces of soft plastic on ur iris.. anyway the feeling of seeing things clearly without sth on ur nose is kinda farnie n like so long ago dy.. Ha n if my hair looked kinda messy that nite, it’s bcos I din even comb my hair la. Ya. just some Gatsby hairspray =)

Went out with the guys to CHIJMES – Gatsby bar&restaurant. Justin.leech.xiaoniu.siangge.herma.keefe n kaihui. 1st time legally ordering drink form a bar – I chose a name that sounds quite cool – snow ball.which turn out to be quite nice! Not very alcoholic I think. Taste more like soda + Nj yogurt iceblended. Lol. Doing what we usually do in nj canteen – talk cock , we also talked about our plans n other stuff la. Keefe n leech left halfway n then the rest of us cont to crap till ard 2 I think.. lesson learnt from Gatsby@chijmes : mix blue lagoon and blue Monday if u wanna get drunk , react slower than normal to nokia puzzle game and looked like a drunken old man sleeping on the table.. =)

630 in the morning ( I think..wasnt really sensitive to numbers as usual that morning ) .. waiting for 171 to go back to HCIBS . “ halo. Wanna meet us for breakfast ? c ya at orchard mrt?” “Okay!” .. the blindman is on his own adventure – to reach orchard mrt without banging into ppl …. N cars !! ( FYI my power is not that high la.. 2-300 onli but I was still kinda like.. blind . ya ) escalator n saw some blur figures that I could recognize n then follow them to McD opposite far east. Everyone was like super exhausted n then hungry. Birds were hungry too n I got picture as evidence .. ( posted somewhere near this post .. go find urself la ) I was kinda . erm. Tired n cranky n headache n wasn’t amused at all by stupid lame jokes they cracked. Ya…took a bus at yes! We will be the 1st to enter the boarding school in the morning with fancy clothes ! =)

Then herma n Justin went off. N left 4 of us onli liao. abt 3am ba. Hmm wanted to go play LAN ( altho I was kinda halfblind ) but too bad cant find a 24hour one.. walked to cineleisure which was kinda creepy compared to the normal ,brighter, more crowded cine. The kbox n pool were still open but then dunno why we din go in n spend the next hrs singing or pooling. Was talking about exorcism n house of wax in the lift. Haha. “ding” whenever lift doors open there was alwiz another surprise !! … all shop closed ( even the cinema ) n d.a.r.k. haha. =)

Walking along orchard road n saw quite a lot of prom ppl n then aha. Finally I got to see the pictures along the roadside.. so damn cool la.. the angle of the camera n everything . woah. I wanna a digicam n a chance to take pic from a vertical displacement of few hundred metres from the earth surface ! then we ended up in McD. It was like 430am liao. I ordered a fillet bfast set n others were like KOed liao. ( refer to phone-blogpost 1 ) Elaine called me when I was removing the left-eye-contact “eh we r goin to see sunrise at esplanade wanna come?” . aiya. I was like kinda blind liao then last to walk to marina so “aiya nEhmind la..” . and it was raining by the way.haha. luckily I din say yes . =P . but I wanted to join u all one la. Juz that it was abit far n my vision was abit blurish. =)

Let my eyes rest for a while while letting them to breath normally without plastic covers. Ws woke up n we talked for a while before it was 6 in the morning. The sky wasn’t any brighter compared to the time we went in the McD. Hmm. Woke Xn n Kh up n tada 3sleepy guys + 1 blindman heading to busstop/mrt to catch the 1st bus/train back home.. Ah fresh air.. erm. I mean freezing cold fresh moving air ( wind la )… =)

Performance by those more talented n more willing to show case the talent was quite ok. but many of those ppl din give a damn. Hhaa. Sorry to say this but photo-taking session was on the whole night n then hmm I wonder who really watched every performance n participated every lame game conducted by that MC who sang “tuo diao [ take off ]” on the stage when everyone has left the ballroom during the… er….dancing time.=)

Sleeping from 830am to 1230pm after shower n missed call n messages n .. my ringtone.. woke up n realize it was lunch time n I wasn’t hungry at all. Went up to get change n found out I was locked outside my own room. Had to climb in the room thru pantry la. Walao. Changed n went out . heading to heeren. =)

Mass photo taking again after prom with the dancing music still on in the ballroom ( and of course the tuo diao emcee ) .. it was darn crowded n ya our class manage to take a kinda full class photo n just dled it form the classblog but then it was abit too small!! cant see the full size photo one! Hmm. I didn’t really take photos with everyone that I know in Nj and I wasn’t behaving like wad i usually was : going around n drag ppl to take pic using my 3200.. haha. Abit shy la. No digicam. Then the cameraman has to like stand far far to take a full-body portrait. Haha. =)

As promised I went to novena mrt.. novena square. Then saw su only after she sms me altho both of us were like at the same place for quite a while dy. Then after a while saw keefe at the station n then we all went to the bus stop outside n.square to wait for traffic-jam-stuck kim. Then went up to keefe’s place n had yummy dinner ( altho I was SUPER full before dinner ) : raisin coloured rice , hotplate, tomyam chicken, veggie n achar ..oh n the special desert..ben&raisin ice cream with hot pineapple then we called leech up n then chat n talk while keefe’s sister entertaining us with her powerpuff gals n doraemon plus tweetie bird stickers.. Haha then went to leech’s place to see his carnivorous fish n so cool he got a LAN room la.. haha. N pull up bars!! =)

About 10pm we said marvelous parting ( goodbye la ) to them n then took mrt back. My brain cells which only rest for 4hours for like 2days weren’t functioning properly until I fell asleep at 2am that nite ( or this morning la wadeva )..=)

Hoho. Some thoughts after prom plus outing plus dinner :-
- prom night shld be called photo taking nite
- cineleisure dun have 24/7 LAN shop on weekdays
- there’s student meal for McD bfast
- keefe n leech are neighbours for so long liao
- chatting across conveyor belt at sakae was quite cool
- novena is only 2stops away from orchard
- best of the best tausapia can be found at balestier
- I need to go n have a short nap before beach outin tonight!

Ciao. Cya. Sorry for this lengthy n purposely-put-in-wrong-sequence post.

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin