Tuesday, 4 July 2006

KLOG 2 - Finale!

KLOG2-46.0-47.0 [thurs.fri] : End of My Journey As a ‘Soul-Engineer’

Finally it’s over. After all the countdown-ing and stuff, I actually feel abit empty right after I step out from my school this afternoon. U know. as in. I dunno what I really want to do now.

Today [fri] was abit too rushy for me to bid farewell to my students as well as the teachers. So many stuff to be settled [summarize attendance for june, rush-marking assignment, projek anak angkat, money matters, tidy up my table etc etc] plus so many classes I need to attend.

5M: Gave out small gifts to them. To my horror, some actually cried! O.o took a class picture and there you are:














5H: Din get to say goodbye to them nor take pic of them =( they were having math written competition then I was invigilating the comp. Quite touched when a student stood up and gave me a hand-drawn card to me as I leave the classroom tho the comp was still going on…

Then had this farewell lunch with other teachers coz there’s another teacher retiring… ya. the last hour spent in my school.

Byebye jian1bo2!

PS: abit more about KLOG2

-Classes that I have taught [tuition class included] : 1M, 2M, 3H, 3M, 4H, 4K, 5H, 5K, 5M, 6H, 6K + all of the PBSM members in my school…

-Every single day is different from one another. Teaching is not boring!

-I wont be called an uncle or ah pek but ‘teacher’ instead even when I get old!!

-11/4/06 till 30/6/2006, a total of 82days. I only worked for 47days.

-Am I gonna teach again? I can only say that everything is unpredictable.

*end of KLOG2*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin