Wednesday, 28 June 2006

KLOG 2-41.0-45.0 : 2more klogs left!

KLOG 2- 41.0-42.0 [thurs.fri]: one more week to go!

Was quite frust’d for these two days. Entered the class with students telling me, “teacher, don’t get angry!” Inhale…exhale…

Cant wait for the last day to come. Not that I dislike teaching or cant wait to leave my students. it’s just that I really need a break now before uni starts yada yada yada.

Was preparing gift for my students. using tongue depressor[!], corru board, thumbtack, string and some copycat skill =P.

Gonna take over for another 2-hour tuition tmr. Teaching pri6 for FY admission test. Well. Good luck.

Countdown: 5

PS: We [students&teachers] had free kokokrunch on thurs. students have holes on their cheek. The hall was quite ’milky’.

KLOG 2-43.0 [Mon]: Last assembly

Had my last weekly assembly today. Felt abit weird when singing school anthem for the last time on stage. Haha. Sitting on stage as a teacher for the last time. It was farnie looking at students sitting with their arms crossed-over in front of their chest.

Was marking quite a lot of number of books today. Students tend to write neater when they are using new books [5B book] or was it I tend to give them higher grade when I’m marking new books?

Countdown: 4

PS: coming soon : interview with my twins students ! Clear all your/my confusion about twins…

KLOG 2-44.0 [Tue]: Milk, Lime, Orange, Soap, Salt, Soda

Had science experiment today with 5H. and the liquids above were used to test with litmus paper. Sigh. Last time litmus only lives in my imagination. Dint even have the chance to read the word ‘碱’ (jian3 : alkali ) correctly when I was in pri5 [my teacher taught me it shld be pronounced as xián! Thanks man.] anyway blue to red is acidic. Red to blue is basic. Then how about fundamental? ;)

Overall ganti-ed for 9hours of tuition this mnth. An increase of 80% compared to last month. *chingching* again. =P

Countdown: 3

PS: nothing in particular. Lazy lar.

KLOG 2-45.0 [wed]: throat infection

Somehow the accumulated yelling and shouting plus KEEPQUIET!!!-ing for the past 40+working days has exploded today. ‘Finally’ I’m having a throat infection. Haha. Ya rite.

It’s a no no for a teacher to have sore throat as the main part of teaching is about talking. Hmm. How am I gonna teach tmr and fri huh?

Ugh.

Countdown : 2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin