Felt absolutely lazy like shit after the two-week hols. The fact that I need to get up early again plus all sort of things that the students will do in the class actually made me hesitated to go school on Monday morning. Haha. Haiz. Juz another 3more weeks only mah. I am a responsible person [teacher] leh. *ahem*
Oh received cash *ching ching* for last month’s tuition pay. Haha. Haiz. I hate daily wages. Tomorrow got another 1.5hour of quite-high-paying sch tuition! ;)
This Friday is “Inexperienced Teacher meeting Parents of 37students” Day. Sigh. Somehow I have a bad feeling about that. Oh got teachers’ day celebration steamboat outing after school. Erm not sure whether I’ll have to go anot.
Counting down: 13working days left
PS: Tmr will be an uncivilized day from 10am to 6pm. Notice from Tee Ann Bee. NO ELECTRICITY !!
KLOG 2-35.0-36.0[Wed&Thurs]: Don’t make me do that again…
I really dun like to cane students. As in. The rotan hurts me as well. But this Thursday I was left with no choice but to cane them (5M) after giving them a four-day grace period to hand-in their homework.
Piak.Piak.Piak.
Almost 80% of the students were caned, number of times ranging from 1-5 depends on how many books they dint hand in. Do the counting yourself.
After half an hour of free period, I re-enter the class again. I was shocked by the ‘recovery time’ of the students. Even after I have caned them 30minutes ago, they still give me the smiley faces as if the caning just now was just my imagination. Was it because they’re used to the caning already? Or is it true that kids just have the ability to forget about pain as fast as the cane leave their hands?
Sigh.
KLOG 2-37.0[Friday]: Open Day
If dealing with kids is a big problem, then dealing with [some of] their parents was just a nightmare. Obviously I cant discuss parenting experience with them when they told me they cant really control their children. And then there are some parents who dun agree with some teachers’ teaching method [of course I cant possibly go and advise other teachers who are much more experienced how to teach]. Parent who discussed about education system with me. Parent who chatted with me about her son [my ex-classmate] and then parent who asked whether I give private tuition anot…etc etc etc
Ok. at least I have done with that already.
KLOG 2-38.0-40.0 [Mon-Wed]: Cant wait!
21June already, walao. It’s almost end of june liao! Received letter from ntu and then realized I have a lot f thing to do. O.o. k. abit mafan.
It was quite eventful for the past few days. New student transferred to my class. Teachers’ gossip. Giving out new books. Pertandingan syarahan. Collecting money which is much more than my pay. Teaching kawad kaki and selecting students for competition. Typing formal letter in BM. Preparing gift for my students.Cut hair. And realized that kedudukan seorang guru ganti jika dibandingkan dengan seroang guru pelatih.
Counting down: 7 working days left.
PS: World Cup fever’s running in the school! Student yawning during lesson while teachers discussing over matches during free periods!
+Teamgeist

No comments:
Post a Comment