
Sometimes, some songs in my playlist bring out pictures in my mind when I double-click on them. At some very particular second of the song, I’d be struck by some kinda familiar ‘feel’, the one which I experienced last time, back in my memories. I’m not good at words, so I cant really describe the ‘feel’ as much as I wish to. Anyhow, I think it’s kinda like a situation when I heard that part of the song, then one fraction of my memory wakes up and then i’ll be like frozen for 0.001s. and I believe that if I were to close my eyes during that 0.001s, I’ll definitely gone back to the past where the memories were planted.
Yah. Hope u get the picture. ;) oh and remind me next time that those songs will be the my best Alzheimer’s medicine *choy*
iTunes playing Vanilla Popsicle by Nanquan Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment