“Happiness is something that can be only given to you by yourself. “
***
Recently my daily routine is just eat.drink.shit.sleep.tv.music.games.newspaper. Feel like rotting. Again. Better drink some benzoic acid.
Was purely listening to songs in my one-hour playlist that night. As in with my eyes closed, earphones pressed against my ears, no typing or gaming what so ever. Listening to the lyrics, trying to differentiate the instruments used, counting the beats, imagining how the singer feels when he/she sang the song etc etc. haha quite cool.
Was playing dotA, a game that I won’t even touch in Singapore [with broadband]. Not as bad as I thought actually, altho it’s still kinda one-strategy game for me : attack with your creeps, retreat if your creeps all kena whacked out then wait for the next group, destroy towers then pawn heroes then attack the base then win/lose. But still. I think night elf is quite cool. The buildings can uproot themselves then move to another base [in campaign mode only] haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment