KLOG 2-4.0: First Week Summary
Again, I didn’t manage to finish teaching whatever I have planned for my lesson today. Bad time management, u know it’s just like exam. I cant stop feeling bad lah. Haiz. You know looking at the clueless faces then I’ll wonder whether I was going too fast or too slow. Or is it because my lesson was very boring. Hmm. Reflect reflect.
Training my students for story-telling is quite enjoyable. The boy, ZiNong. His story is “Xiaomao Zhong Yu [Little Kitten Planting Fish]” then the girl, HuiShi. Her story, “Yonggan de Xiaoshanyang [The Brave Little Lamb]”. Both of them still cant fully memorise their stories yet but can see that they are having fun. They drew lots today and they will be the last two to be on stage. Eh. Which means they’ll have time to practice and observe other contestants lah. Not a bad thing I think. Hope they are practicing at home now. Haha.
Last time, I always wonder why teachers don’t seem to understand us. They were students too, right? But then, now it seems like it’s hard to ‘think like a student and teach like a teacher’. At least for me. You know you just cannot imagine yourself sitting in your own class and teach at the same time. You will never understand how the students feel when they are attending your lesson. The only thing you can do is to guess from their expression and their words, if there is any.
PS: My class 2M is not the first class of their level but I realize that some of them are quite good in sports. 4K is not as mischievous as what other teachers said. For 5H, they are the top class but I’m quite worried about their BM under me…and they like harmoc LOL. Gonna take photos with the classes before I leave the school =)
KLOG 2-4.5: Weekend? Week-no-end!
Basically there is no weekend for teachers. They still need to plan for next week’s lesson, they still need to mark assignments, still need to do a lot of school-related stuff.
Me? I was summarizing what I have taught throughout the week, checking whether I have met the 1 week 1 chapter target. I was preparing for next week’s lesson. And homework for those classes that I’m gonna miss coz of Sports Day Rehearsal.
Anyway, I still never missed TV show and read sinchew as usual everyday. I still sleep at 11pm-12am every night. I still have time to klog every night. I still msn and online at least once a week…
PS: was chatting with my teacher [she’s now the disciplinary teacher] then she was like telling me her oldest students are almost 40year-old liao. o.O wah. Now I’m 19. My students are 8-11y.o. [calculating] then when I’m 39, they’ll be 28-31y.o. walao! Wonder if they will still remember me…
KLOG 2-5.0: Okay. Okay? Okay!
“Okay now let’s look at question 5…muka
“Okay … now listen up, 5H…”
“Okay… VIPs! Are you two listening?”
dll.
Yeah I was okay-ing throughout the lesson I had today subconsciously until my students started counting the number of times I said okay in the class. [after that I said it intentionally to get their attention lah] okay now go on to the next point…
You know 8yo children can be so cute. They will grab your hand to talk to you even though you always enter the class with muka garang. They will still clap their hands loudly even after your lousy shot put demo. They will feel kinda proud if you can remember their names. Otherwise, they will correct your pronunciation in the cutest way in the universe. Haha.
Okay. I was giving practice to my pri2 kids for their story-telling competition tmr and then the class was abit noisy…I got annoyed then whack the [my] table with rotan.
PIAK!
It was so darn loud till I myself was shocked by the echo…I’m not trying to exaggerate here…seriously got ECHO…piak..piak.piak.piakkkkk….
PS: the number of twins in Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) [Govt Chinese Pri Sch] Kempas Baru is abit unacceptable. In my class 2M alone there are half of two pairs of ‘single-embryo’ twins. Plus plus the other pairs of mirror images that will give you unexpected surprises along the corridor. Confusing twins. o.O
KLOG 2-6.0: Rotan = RM0.40
Hahaha. The girl of my class got Consolation prize for story-telling com today! The boy din get anything but still feel happy for them! Din get to see their performance coz I was having Malay class with 5H.
Urgh. Asked them to hand in Karangan today. Finished marking them. Quite pissed coz some of the students actually copied each other’s essay. Got one smart student even copied pendahuluan from student A, isi from student B then did penutup himself! Walao. Let’s see tmr wad will happen during music lesson. Hehheh.
Lost my rotan yesterday, then bought another new one today from pasar malam. Haha. RM0.40 only la. So cheap. So nice to use. So loud when I use it to whack the blackboard.
PS: first photo of KLOG Season 2! [Part of] my textbooks, exercise books and Rekod Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran book plus the newly-bought rotan! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment