Thursday, 6 April 2006

Blogshares.com

Most of you are bloggers here but how many of you actually realize the existence of blogshares haha. Um that day I just found out this virtual market share thingy and this kongaznalaa blog is valued at B$4,195.97@ 0.00007% of market share [last updated at 0845 18march 2006]. Wow dunno the exchange rate of B$ to RM if not I might just sell all my shares and get rich eh?

I was google-ing the word ‘kongaznala’ coz I want to know if there’s anyone else on this world uses this word haha. Then this link came out besides my own blog so I clicked on it lor.

So what you will see on this blogshare page is mainly like dis :-

General

URL

http://kongaznalaa.blogspot.com/

Valuation

B$4,195.97

Added

11:01 02 Sep 2004

Last Updated

08:45 18 Mar 2006

Status

Available to Trade.

Industries

Art English Malaysia Photoblogs Johor
Johor Bahru

[wow. Look at the industries part. My blog is under “Art” and “Photoblogs” !! woohoo. Quite proud =P but English? Haha. They consider this as English? LOL. Then Malaysia, johor, and johor bahru. Wa they know I live in jaybee!]

Statistics

Incoming Links

10

Outgoing Links

16

Outgoing Link Value

B$268.50

Market Share

0.00007 %

Tracking



[man my share price is falling! Peaked at B$125 per share now it’s only about B$100+! Ha. Actually who cares. I dun even get money from this]

Eheh. Quite cool huh?

iTunes playing Endless Rain(classical guitar)-XJapan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin