You know last time I thought singing was very easy. Give me the lyrics then play the music then normally can just sing along already. Ha ha. How naïve I was haha. Anyway now I know liao la. Singing is not that easy haha.
Last time when my siblings and I were younger, my parents always buy those children songs cassettes [CASSETTE ok!] then we will just sing along with the lyrics printed on the folded cassette cover. Haha now some of those cassettes are still in the drawer but mostly spoilt le. I like to put my eyes close to the cassette player and see how the tape turns. A side and B side. Haha. These kinda farnie-but-i-don’t-know-how-does-it-work things always fascinated me hahaa.
You don’t know. I took part in singing competition before haha. That was in primary 1 till primary 3. intra-school competition. Got second place for the first two years then the third year I din get anything. That time I was like kinda disappointed then ya I never entered a singing competition anymore. Dun think I have a good vocal esp after I’ve ‘changed’ voice.
Then ya. it was until sec two then I started to listen to radio and Chinese pop songs. Then almost everynight I must switch on the radio ,skipping 9pm drama series and slowly developed a cant-study-without-music habit. Haha ‘golden time’ was sec3 when I can recognize every single song played on 933 with just the first 5 sec of the song haha.
Then ya. redbox thing started since form5 I think. Or later. Haha. Got this group of redbox buddies that I feel comfortable singing in front of/with them. Not other reason but just that we can stand each other’s singing no matter how lousy we are. Lol. Very good way to relieve stress haha.
Sing sang sung song… Seng?


No comments:
Post a Comment