KLOG 2-2.0: Recorder vs Harmoc
First half of today was qualifying round for Sports Day. = no lesson ! YAY. Wow. Um.. haiz. But then I need to take kare whole bunch of 7-12year olds throughout the 2hours. Thot I could have some free period to mark my books…
Music lesson for 5H after recess. Haha. Taught the class to play recorder [ Edelweiss ] using harmoc!! LOL. Students seemed to be impressed by the non-recorder musical instrument. Haha. Demanded by the kids, played DaChangJin and Tonghua. Haha. A relaxed and enjoyable lesson =)
Last two periods was 2M Chinese. Kids driving me nuts. They just cant concentrate for more than 5minutes and cant keep quiet for more than half a minute. Teaching progress was S-L-O-W. hmm. How to prepare for mid year exam?
CCA after school. PBSM (RCS). Training/selecting students for marching. Found back all the commands and kawad kaki that I have buried deep in my brain. Got dust liao.
Eventful huh? Did planning for lessons until Monday liao.(haha) next week story telling. Next next is sports day. Then PIBG. Then Open day. Then Kem Motivasi. Then Mid year exam. Then NUS? ;)
PS: 41+40+48=129 not my students’ homework but the total number of kids that I’m teaching. O.O now I am really impressed by Mr. Yong and Mr. Ong’s ability to remember the whole class in just one day. Woo. I can only recognize my class monitors and those talkative ones. I’m trying.
KLOG 2-3.0: Kids
U really cannot underestimate today’s kids. They are way smarter compared to us when we were at the same age with them. They know how to talk back to teachers with minimal lag time. Their vocab probably is what I din know till later years of primary school. Every lesson I expect to get some surprise from them.
But, kids are still kids. They still make noise. They still say cute stuff. They still try hard to get teacher’s attention. They still say “laoshi zao’an” and of course, still very scared of the teachers.
Getting back their “Zao ju” [sentence making(?)] tomorrow. Haha. Really looking forward to the surprises!!
PS: UPSR Malay format has changed a lot! LOL. Not just a karangan but with Bina Ayat and Pengajaran [something like secondary school Pendidikan Moral]
No comments:
Post a Comment