A nice song to end (the summary of) this post. Cheers.
Do I look as if I care?
Heck care. Dont care.
Do I look as if I care?
I dont give a damn.
I dont give a damn.
I dont give a damn.
Do I look as if I care?
Heck care I dont care.
(forgot what's the name of the original song liao. haha post it up later bahx. but it's a kids song lah.)
and of course now. a friday night. no mood to mug at all. Went out with hl and wh to jp to 'celebrate'. haha. restocking my food supply. I realise it doesnt make a difference for me to buy more to save trips going out to jp. coz i will finish them in less than a week time no matter wad. Having food stored in my room = must eat' em all. haha.*go cook nissin cupnoodles. brb*

and hols plan version 1.0
- Revise french (a must since i'm taking special term)
- Continue korean (while my seongsennims are still in ant tea you)
- Finish reading Blink (haha i have said this 10thousand times already)
- Start and finish reading 倚天屠龙记 and maybe 天龙八部
- Complete 2 more harmoc scores (prob'ly Tears / L'amour d'Hiroshima)
- Brush up octave skills (which really trains my IQ)
- Gain weight (at least back to 55)
- Go back to my pri sch to see my students (gonna sit for UPSR this year!)
- Watch jap/kor drama/movies (One litre tears will come first)
- Vfeng outing
- 2nd chro outing
- Malaysean outing
- Day3er outing
- and to be continued...
4 comments:
*sob sob* The weight is now on my shoulders..
perhaps its not a curse amongst day3ers...
gambate neh!
but it's really true that u will have a different perspective on the subject this november.
different in a positive way.
:)
Wah~~~ What a 'hectic' hols plan!
I wish i could have as many stuffs as yours to be done in my summer break.
Pei4 fu2 pei4 fu2!
Xian4 mu4 xian4 mu4!
Post a Comment