A very depressing post.. Hope you can get out of the doldrums soon.. Early morning loneliness sounds really lonely.. When the only sound audible is the aircon. Have a proper rest when you seriously can't take it further ok? Take care of yourself and your emotions. When necessary, have a break. I have kitkat if you want. :)
'you mei you dui de qi bie ren, you mei you dui bu qi zi ji' sounds like real good relection session. And I supposed I will fail badly in this reflection.
peyshan's lappie doesn't allow me to type chinese.
yesterday when all of us had dinner together, u looked so not in the mood....take a break but not too much , haha... jiayou....take care...dun think too much....be more optimistic...
5 comments:
最近看你显显酱...真的没有木读书就暂时休息一下。头脑清醒点儿,scanning process 也快一点儿...自己的人生,没有对不对得起谁,自己爽就好!
WP/MM
MM 是什么 哈哈
midnite monster.haaaaaaa
A very depressing post.. Hope you can get out of the doldrums soon.. Early morning loneliness sounds really lonely.. When the only sound audible is the aircon. Have a proper rest when you seriously can't take it further ok? Take care of yourself and your emotions. When necessary, have a break. I have kitkat if you want. :)
'you mei you dui de qi bie ren, you mei you dui bu qi zi ji' sounds like real good relection session. And I supposed I will fail badly in this reflection.
peyshan's lappie doesn't allow me to type chinese.
hey,
yesterday when all of us had dinner together, u looked so not in the mood....take a break but not too much , haha...
jiayou....take care...dun think too much....be more optimistic...
fr, yz
Post a Comment