KLOG 2-26.0-27.0: [thurs,fri] tuition. silap mata. Motivation – Fifth week
Stand-in for my colleague’s school tuition class on thurs. it feels quite cool to teach a tuition class coz the number of students is relatively 50% smaller. [altho 26 is still a larger number than then number of students in 04s08] ; told my class 5M about the ‘family meeting’ that we are gonna have everyweek. Will make it sorta like jc civics class. Half an hour for us to interact. And stories sharing. That includes rotan-ing if it’s necessary =P they seem to be quite interested haha.
Friday there was this lousy kids-cheating magic show after morning assembly. Kids are still kids. They were fascinated by the hidden flower and the un-torn newspaper plus some failure attempt I must say. Anyway. Fun is the main point.
Couldn’t teach anything during 5H science class coz half of the class weren’t in the class –Prefects have some duties to do. So it turns out we were having students-shoot-teacher-answers Q&As session. Haha. “How come we have oxygen on the Earth? How come we will become short-sighted? Is there alien? How come dead bodies are cold? How to know our blood type?” Bla bla bla. O.o
Tmr is Saturday but I need to go to sch. Got UPSR motivation camp. *yawn* tired. Picture snapping tmr!
PS: Sch hols is coming soon! So do DaVinci and Xmen3! Yehyeh I dun have to do school holiday homework…=)
KLOG 2-28-29-30-31.0 : [mon-thurs] tmr is teachers’ day celebration!
Started receiving teachers’day gifts from students. cards, pens, flower, photo frame, wooden dinosaur model…haha I got one colleague got 2 rotans for teacher’s day !!!
Just knew about my tuition pay. Altogether I have ganti-ed for 5hours of tuition this month which will give me around a 4-day-pay. Walaoei. 5hours compared to 4days. Hmmm, giving tuition is that lucrative.
Counting down: 17working days left.
PS: walao. It’s end of may already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment