Super effective today. Almost finish 5M’s Chinese oral test altho I only went into the class for 1 period today. [There are teachers used one week to finish it you know!] Then managed to wrap up mathematics topics [Subtraction and Multiplication for 2M, Fraction and Decimals for 4K] plus KuoXie Juzi (Sentence constructing in ascending length [?]) plus one kefahaman plus plus plus took photos of 2M!!! Haha will post the pictures later later. And it’ll be such a great momento for both myself and 2M. Imagine 10years later they found this blog and saw their pics here! ;)
PS: 1M 2M 3M 4K 5M 5H = one-third of the student population in my school. Wow. Tao Li Man Tian Xia [Peach and plum around the world (??) –chinese idiom =have a lot of students.] huh?
Joke of the day:
Q: Blue knives and blue guns – a Chinese idiom
A: Dao Qiang Bu Ru [Blue] – literary means knives and guns cant pierce through. Lame;)
KLOG 2-18.0: Fourth week
Walao. I have been teaching for one month le. So damn fast lah.
Anyway. Today[Friday] was busy. And abit busier than normal school days. Teaching 4 classes = 6 periods of lesson + continue with oral test plus recorder test plus plus filling students’ particulars for their report cards.
Let’s talk about my old and new classes.
1M: new. The most obedient class in the school apparently. Dun even need to raise your voice to get their attn. Teaching them Science (Eng).
2M: old. My previous ‘civics class’. Haha they will look at me and smile/wave when they pass by the classes that I’m teaching. Taught them Chinese, Math (Eng) and Music.
3M: new. 3 pupils are my neighbours’ children. Haha. Abit stressful LOL. Another noisy class like 2M. O.o Teaching them Science (Chi).
4K: old. I din get to recognize everyone of them in the class coz I have only seen them for 4hours in the last 4weeks. Taught them Math (Eng).
5M: new. My current civics class. There is a half from a twin. A younger brother of my ex-classmate. Three orang Ibans. Some PBSM members and lotsa talkative 11-year-old kids. Teaching them Chinese and Music.
5H: old/new. Problematic class but yet I enjoy teaching them. Taught them BM and now teaching them Science.
PS: Kinda enjoy teaching science coz it’s not so textbook-related. Can crap lotsa stuff to the students and do experiments! But I’m trying to recall all those Chinese scientific terms. O.o
BLOG
Hey look! it’s a blog post! Not a Klog!
-_-
Ohkay. Got both snail mail and email from NTU and NUS le.
Hmmm. Really dunno how to choose. Shall find time to do Cost-Benefit Analysis [Walao. It’s ECONS! Ello. Long time no see.]
***
Next up, we have Thomas Cup. Was following the matched thru sinchew and watching ‘live’ matches if there’s any on rtm [sobsob.i got no astro]. Got the sudden urge to play badminton but I didn’t hide myself in a cardbox like what Snake did. I turned on my laptop and started playing pingpong flash game which is similar to the 21-point system badminton matches now. I WANNA PLAY BADMINTON!!!
Again, Msia lost and they din even get into the finals. And before the competition they were still bragging with their ‘strongest ever’ formation and stuff. Hmm. As usual.
***
Ok. ciao. Back to klog.
KLOG 2-19.0-20.0 [Monday&Tuesday]: Script-marking week
First time of my life I dun have to sit for papers during exam week. Invigilating is quite boring I think. Especially invigilating BM paper2. Most of the students will finish within half of the time given. Not because the paper was too easy but then they dunno how to continue. Then “Big eyes stare small eyes” lor. I got nothing to do. U also dun want to do the stuff u are supposed to do. Then stare at each other lor. O.o
For now I still have no script to mark yet. Tmr I’ll receive 5M Chinese Compre and Compo. 3M Science. Yeah. Marking script should be quite fun. Haha.
PS: Abit too free in the staffroom for the past two days. Absolutely nothing to do. No need to prepare for lesson. No homework to mark. No admin stuff yang mem-boring-kan. Tmr giving CPR lesson to Pri4 students!
KLOG 2-21.0-22.0 [Wednesday, Thursday]: Compo!
Gave CPR lesson on wed. erm. Quite funny. Looking at pri kids’ expression when I explained the ‘mouth-to-mouth’ action to them. But they were quite serious tho. After I explained all the steps [DRABC] to them. Many of them managed to remember them well. =) Asked 3 pairs of students to demo in front of the class. Haha. Damn farnie lah.
Marked 3 stacks of exam paper. Erm not fun when I was counting the marks. Many of them missed by 1 or 2 mark to up level their results. Marking compo really made my head big big big. I was really loose on my marking aldy but still many of them cannot get a pass [grade C] … Must remark again and again… o.O
Next week getting back 5H Science and 1M Science (Eng).
Next week collecting all the workbook and exercise books from every students to be checked by Guru Besar. *wow.That means GB is quite free huh? Checking 700+ students’ work.
PS: Bringing 4students for inter-school comp on 23May [next next tue]. It’s a hands-on comp called ‘

No comments:
Post a Comment