KLOG 2-12.0-13.0-14.0: 3-in-1
Sports day rehearsal, sports day decoration, sports day and lotsa topic-rushing periods.
Wa. Din klog for three days le. But it doesn’t mean I have lost my passion (err…) in teaching or my kids don’t give me surprise anymore. Eh I was just lazy la.
Sports day was busy. And noisy. and kinda different from the 8-year-ago sports day lah.
Received letter from Pejabat Pendidikan. Know my pay le. Not high but I think it doesn’t really matter (ei. Since when the money sign has left my eyeballs le?) Kinda enjoy teaching altho I am slowly pushing up my blood pressure.
PS: It’s SUPER despicable for a teacher to say something that will BADLY hurt student’s feeling. For example, “You don’t understand Mandarin is it?” in a super annoying-bitchy tone. Look down on this kinda stupid math teacher.
PPS: I am super annoyed by that (ref to PS) coz I myself had a BAD impression on those STUPID teachers. When I was in Form 1, then got this teacher ask me “Are you deaf?” after calling me twice before I walk to his table. Fishing shit!
KLOG 2-15.0: Pasar Malam
How do you know you have gained abit of popularity in your housing area?
When you go walk walk in pasar malam then you will meet your students and they’ll greet/bow to you. Haha.
Hehe. You can no longer go out with messy hair and T-shirt terkoyak anymore. Cannot tuck out your shirt right after school. Must maintain the ‘teacher’ look. LOL.
This Friday I’ll be taking over 3new classes already. Then this Sunday there’ll be a PIBG AGM. Hmm.. then the next week will be exam week => I’ll be quite free and no need to prepare for lesson!! HA HA HA
PS: Civil or Busi?? Have to make decision soon… another T-junction.
KLOG 2-16.0: Tuition
Eh. I’ll be taking over tuition for Primary5 Science as well. Good thing about this after-school tuition is that I can claim my pay right after that day itself – instant pay!! Instead of 3-month-delayed gov pay. Hmm.
Revision revision and lotsa assignment marking. And lisan! Pegawai pendidikan coming on Monday! Have to finish it by Monday lor…
PS: I’ll be ‘moving house’ soon. Move from my current table to the new table. Will take pics of those tables. Haha. I’m just too free. And I think this blog will continue with this boring wordy state for quite long. -_-. Dun really like but I really dun have the timeto take pics lar.
No comments:
Post a Comment