Monday. Had STW [SuperTimeWasting]Meeting again. They were discussing about teachers’ day gift sumbangan PIBG which I think it’s better if they gave us cash. *chingching* Anyway. I’m not too sure I’ll get one anot on the 26th [our sch teachers’ day celeb’n – all students are supposed to bring some food to the class and I expect to have junk food and junk food for my class ;) ]
Tuesday. Cont invigilating exam. Yes they were still having exam and I counted altogether a primary 5 student needs to sit for 16papers!!!! O.o walao-A. Kids now are really cham summore this kinda system reduces interaction time with teachers! All we can do is rush rush rush then mark mark mark then scold scold scold. Haiz. Gave out papers to students. Didn’t manage to conduct the exam-paper-explanation lesson as expected. Bleah.
Wednesday. Gave out more papers. More teachers went on course. More relief periods that cut off my free periods. -_- let’s count! I have entered 1M 1H 1B 2M 3M 3K 3H 4H 4K 5M 5K 5H out of 19classes in my sch. Stayed back after sch and students were having CCAs- sports and games and performing arts. Saw choir using karaoke vcd to practice. Dance group doing Dachangjin dance. Basketball team using netball goalpost to score.
--I prefer these to uniformed groups CCA!!!
PS: Diagonal opening. Perpendicular opening. HorizontalParallel opening. Wedging. Stoner’s trap. How much do you know about Othello aka Reversi? =P
1 comment:
ooo. din expect to get reply. anyway. =P ha it's called parallel. u see.half a year is enuff for me to forget about english. haha okay that means u are a fella scholar also lar?
cant access ur profile. next tym can just post comment anonymously. cheers. =)
Post a Comment