Sunday, 19 February 2006

The Spirit of Pen

Hehheh I believe a lot of ppl tried the spirit of saucer and coin before, or at least u shld hv seen them on movie la. And mostly in those spooky movie, u know they are faking it but u cant really know those things are REAL anot.

Personally, I tried this kinda thing before. =P dunno where did I find the guts to do so but the fact is I have ‘played’ the spirit of pen when I was in primary5. ok. if u are scared now, then dun read further down. Coz I’m gonna explain how to do it and some of my ‘encounters’.

--give u one more chance to consider—

I din started the ‘game’ in my sch. Some other frens started it. At first I was just looking n wondering how come the pen can move itself? Or my frens were trying to bluff me? but in the end when I tried that myself, um…it’s sort of like true…the 10-y-o me cant be so stupid to bluff myself right?

U need a piece of paper, be it lined or blank, then use a red pen to draw a ‘house’ for the spirit. And u muz have a door of course. And u can add classy window frames and ‘build’ the house as big as u want la. After that, write numbers. 0-9 on top of the paper ( actually the location doesn’t really affect the ‘effectiveness’ ) and ‘Yes’ ‘No’ on each side of the paper…u can add more ‘options’ for the spirit to ‘choose’. Eg correct wrong, maybe, dunno etc. oh. N the most important thing. Add facilities and food. Draw them outside the house. Sth like pizza, coke, swimming pool (!) etc etc. u know ‘they’ need to have fun too.

Next we can start to ‘summon’ the spirit aldy. Hold the red pen with ur thumb on the top n the other fingers hold it tight and start saying “Pen spirit, Pen spirit please come out…” until the pen started to move ( oh here it comes…) *of course successful rate is not 100% la. Depends on many factors which I dunno how to put it in words la.

When it first came out I wont move ard actively. It’ll stay at a point until a ‘command’ is given. And u are free to ask it anything u want. I rmb las tim we’ll start with “how old are you?” “u are a boy or girl?” these kinda questions before we ask the ‘main’ questions. “can I get 7A in UPSR?” “who will get the 1st place in this test?” “is XX like YY anot?” …

Ok. how would it ans ur questions leh? It’ll go to the number/word n circle the ans. Yes I’m serious. Just as wad we do in exam huh? Then It’ll keep circling on the same spot until u shoot the next qn.

And those entertainment n food. When u think it deserve a treat. Ask it to go n eat sth. I know it’s freaky n weird to do so but then sumtimes we’ll ask “how many have u eaten?” Or “do u like it?” these kinda questions which u normally ask ur pets~~ (walao. Goosebumps~~) and of course it’ll give u the ans. PS: they can ‘eat’ very fast. A farnie thing is how they ‘swim’ in the swimming pool. U can just draw a circle or wad n assume it to be a swimming pool. Then it’ll just go circling the ‘pool’ and duh, it’s swimming. Of course sumtimes it’ll not listen to you. Afterall, those that we summoned the last time are all ‘toddlers’ so to speak ( ard 4-5 y.o).

Then after u hv asked everything u need to ask and now it’s time to ‘invite’ it back home. Back to the spot it came from and poke the spot with ur red pen and dispose both the paper and pen. (I nv disposed my pen tho.last time I only got 1 red pen~) and I tried ‘dragging’ it back before coz teacher came into the classroom liao~ =P

--haha freaky anot? Got more to come—

As wad I can rmb the spirit that I always summon got name. got once I asked for its name n it actually wrote it out. In Chinese. In untidy handwriting. It’s called “Red Blade” or “Hong DaoPian”. Hehheh.

Somemore u actually dun need those numbers and house and food to summon Pen Spirit. I tried once with just a red dot on my exercise book and it worked! ( how come I can sense some excitement here? =P )

I stopped doing that after one incident (relax it’s not some tragedy la. Luckily) one day me n my classmates were ‘summoning’ Pen Spirit as ‘usual’. Then the sky turned dark suddenly ~~at that time, my bro (who was the head prefect that time) passed by and scolded me…haha.then I stopped ‘playing’ and just at the time we threw away the paper, the sky magically became bright and normal liao. freaky hor?

Anyway, I tried to summon Red Blade again when I was in form2 but failed. Dunno why haha. Umm. Quite confused whether the thing was real anot. Summore I cant go back to the past and ask the 10 y.o me. haiz.

(u can try at your own risk. Good luck~ )

1 comment:

Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said...

haha thanks for your concern !!
anyway i dun play with these kinda thing anymore..
last time coz still young then dunno anythin mah.
haha
=P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin