Supershort x 3
Time moves esp slow when you have nothing to do. Except making stupid RM1 ribbon or staring at the clock second-hand or even walking around in the empty shop that you are tending. Walao. Boliao to the max!
转身离开.有话说不出来.蔚蓝的珊瑚海.错过瞬间苍白
Suddenly thot of an idea:
Barter system has come back to life!
Wanna learn Chinese or Malay Language for FREE?
Trade them with one of your languages!
( Korean. Japanese. Tamil. Sign Language.etc. All are welcomed. =) )
Tel : 029xxx2799 60127xxx756
Email : wj_limwj@hotmail.com limweijian@gmail.com
缓缓飘落的枫叶像思念. 我点燃烛火温暖岁末的秋天
Vanished!
Nowadays there are reports abt missing people everyday in my braination. And they din even submit the names of those MIA ppl(or it’s just me…forgot about those names?). Ppl who were my frens. Whom I dun meet them everyday anymore. New immigrants keeps coming into my braination. Population growing n shrinking at the same time.
I dun want this to happen!!!
So, help me prevent this ‘Vanished!’ phenomenon . erm. Or rather let me know that I’m still ‘alive’ in your braination…Tag me!
Love all my frens. =)
当初彼此不够成熟坦白.热情不再爱深埋珊瑚海
~奈9米2 ( Nai Jiew Mil)
Vdae HappyStar .
HappyStar Vdae Corner.
Euro Seed Bun.
Speedometer 100.0km
Klog #23 10-12Feb

Ganas!
Busy busy pre-Valentines weekend ~ total sales for this 3days is RM15xx.xx ! walao. New record !! wrapped all kinds of gifts : octagon- shape chocolate, square cushion, love-shaped cushion, dolls and normal-in-box gifts… haha quite pro le~
11feb.Saturday. Romantika was on fire. Spot-light short circuit and *burn*burn*burn*…(Ignis!) luckily no injury but part of the shop had to be closed. My boss sure rugi a lot. Not the spot light but weekend customers who will buy hundreds of porcelains. I was in happy star all the while. No fate to witness the Ignis symbol at all.
12feb that Sunday was happening.
In the morning my first customer was this Vietnamese man with his female friends. When they entered the shop, their familiar Vietnamese tone ( coz NJ got Vietnamese mah~) help me recognize their nationality and got into this dilemma : how shld I communicate/serve with them?
His chose a RM10 doll and a piece of “Just For You” wrapping paper and I started wrapping the gift, the Vietnamese and his frens keep chatting in their mother tongue… “how shld I tell him the price? In Malay? Wad if he just came to Msia and doesn’t understd? English? Wad if he dun understd that too? Vietnamese? Ha. I dun even know how to say 1-10…”
When I was taping the final opening, I heard a more familiar tone
“多少钱? (duo shao qian)” in perfect-ultra correct Chinese pronounciation.
While I was still in shock, I managed to reply him in Chinese and keep my business going “十一块 (shi yi kuai)…”
He gave me the money and left with my 谢谢.
Wah. Wonder if he notice my surprised+jakun look but still now I know one more thing about our ASEAN frens, not just VNQDD (Vietnam Quoc Dang Dang), their 6-tone-Tieng Viet, Thoat (exit), Bo su’u tap (gallery), Bao thu’c (alarm clock), Hong ngoai (IRD), May tinh (calculator) and Tin nhan ( messages)… (for more please go to your Nokia phone and change the language to Tieng Viet~)
…
About 5 hours later, it was time for me to break liao. as usual I closed n locked the shop and went to find my bro and scanned our cards. ½ and hour later I went back to the shop , I was told I accidentally locked 2 customers inside the shop just now… the uncle next door noticed and informed my colleague and they opened the door and ‘saved’ the gals… oops!
Deepest sorry to the 2 gals! I had aldy checked the shop to make sure no one is ‘hiding’ but I missed u two! =P luckily there was air-con in the shop or else…
No comments:
Post a Comment