Sunday, 19 February 2006

More Klogs~~

Klog#24 13-15Feb

Valentine’s period = busy gift-wrapping period

No need to elaborate further I think. 80% of my customers came in to buy gifts lor (20more came in to see n touch n pull out the dolls’ fur). N wrap till I really look like an expert gift-wrapper liao : my fingers full with cuts n o-che (black blue)

Saw diff kinda couples n gifts tho. Ohya. Cant believe it. My shop ( or at least the shop that I’m tending) sells RA items!! Walao. Roses to wear. N use ur imagination la~~give u pics as hints ;) damn malu selling these kinda ‘roses’…

These few days quite happy too coz met my primary sch buddies at working place!!

Haha. Told them I work here then they came lor. Wa. So long nv see them liao. ( abt 5-6years or so laa) wa. Gonna have primary sch reunion outing liao!! yoohoo!!

Started counting down le.

8more days to my last pay from Romantika.

2more days to my dream luxury!

Klog #25 16-17Feb

Siamese u all die liao!

Haha dun get me wrong. The Siamese that I’m talking about is not those who live in Thailand but those peoplewho always ‘siam’ my 3200 lens!

Hahaha.

This time I got a more powerful weapon liao. all the Siamese will not be tolerated! This weapon is made of blood, sweat and tears plus a little bit of metal, plastic, glass and other chemicals which I dunno la.

Haha. This weapon is not the most powerful one in the market but then I can guarantee its side-product of ‘killing’ Siamese will be. Lol.

Proudly presenting to you,

Fujifilm F455




Haha this is not actually a Klog but I DUN CARE!!!

Bought this weapon on the 2nd flr of Angsana ( I’m working on the 5th floor) so got abit link la. Ok. ciao. Hahaha. Cant stop lafing too happy liao~~

Klog #26 18Feb countdown : 5

Random Grumbling

U know one thing I dun like abt angsana is they like to organize karaoke competition. Which will create high level of air pollution. Eh? Air pollution? Yes. Serious.according to an expert whose surname is Mil, noise can pollute the air esp the 3S : screaming, shrieking, shouting. Polluted air would be less dense than normal air => lighter air will rise to the highest floor ie the floor that I’m working at!!!

Wad the. At least I know my limit and nv entered this kinda competition.

Eh.another thing that I hate abt this place is they like to play with the emergency bell. Ringggggg… everytime the bell rings, I dunno whether to run for my life or not coz everyone else will just cont with their work if the bell is just for me to hear.

Wad the. If sumthin really happened. Help me sue angsana ok * touchwood *

@#$%^&*?@! I’m cursing those Fish-ing ppl who is just too free to help me ‘rearrange’ the stuff in HappyStar! Wad the Fish! I have to go back to rearrange liao. haiz. @#$%^&@#$ *wonder I got get cursed like this befre anot when I was a Fishing little kid*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin