Wednesday, 8 February 2006

Klog

Klog #19 3-4Feb


Started work after CNY for the 2nd day liao. today got my kai1 gong1 angpao from ladyboss. Hehheh not telling u how much but it’s abit less than my “incentive” last month. Anyway. I’m back ‘guarding’ HappyStar again. Finally finished re-arranging everything in the shop…now working on Vday gifts more n then cashiering more lor.. these few days business was better .. mybe coz it’s early of the month ba~


Oh. I wanna watch I Not Stupid2! Yeah. Gonna go Singapore to watch la. If not wad? Buy pirated dvd from jb meh? Haha. Who knows. Ha. But I really wanna go sg for a while lor…about 2 months never gone there liao leh. Haha. Now watching I Not Stupid 1 on chnl8. ok gonna sleep liao. tmr still got work! Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Everyday!

Klog #20 5Jan

Golden Age


(rehat notice: Sorry!!! REST Please come again after 30 mintes :) )

Wow. No kidding. Today is just crazy in Happy star.

Situation is now it’s not even 5pn, cashier aldy registered RM279.50!! before CNY, need at least 4-5 days to have that amount cashiered!

Anyway, angpao is red.

Just now got one auntie asked for discount for my original created valentine’s gift! Haha. She wanna buy wholesale to put in her shop to sell!! Wad the. Of course I dint and couldn’t give discount la. Somemore I din mass produce those.. limited quantity only! Anyhow, I still appreciate her acknowledgement~ “auntie…erm..miss, do u wanna hire me to make those gifts for you??”

Haha. Proud is limegreen.

Tired. Sleepy. Dunno why. Work for the third day only mah. Still have about 17days to go leh. Wah. Like I cant conc to do anything at all. Design gift? Make bracelet? Wrap gift? Arranging stuff? Thanks.

Fatigue is brown.

25minutes later I can close HappyStar liao. still feeling tired . dunno later can drive back anot? Heh, say can means can! -_-

Ahh. This 25minutes seem forever to me…

Waiting is black metallic.

Klog #21 6Feb
Vday DIY!

Ingredients:
- RM3 little bear
-
RM3 rose mug
- RM7 fake rose stick (for 2 gifts)
- RM1 deco paper
- Deco fake flower
- Net-like cloth (dunno wad’s the name of it..)
- Sponge
- RM1 ribbon

Tools:
- metal wire cutter
- scissors
- hot glue gun
-
hands and a bit of creativity =P

Procedures:
1. Glue sponge to the base of rosemug. (size: 3-4cm cube) and wait for the hot glue to dry


2. Use cutter to cut one of the roses from RM7 rose stick and glue it to bear’s hands (or wadeva pose u want the bear to do la)


3. Then fix the position of the bear+rose to the sponge and if needed hot glue is recommended.


4. Add decorative leaves or flowers.
5. Use deco paper to cover the green ugly sponge and create the fluffy feel.


6. Glue net-like cloth ( or wadeva it’s called ) to the back of the bear to make the whole thing looked more classy.Use scissors to trim the shape of it ( e.g. love shape, triangle castle shape etc. )


7. Make some final adjustment or add some more deco flowers then tada.


8. Not yet finish. Now use a plastic wrapping to wrap the whole thing again.


9. Then add a ribbon and tada!


10. Finish.


PS: The red hot best selling Vdae gift exclusively in Romantika, JB!!

Limited production. All gifts are uniquely designed. =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin