Tuesday, 3 January 2006

My Ideal Job

Actually if I say I dunno what I wanna be in the future, that’s cheating. So, here goes the list of my dream jobs…

Which one to start with leh…erm…since young (really young… 3 to 4 y.o ba)I reallly like to draw and sketch something whenever I am free. Notice the triple l means I r.e.a.l.l.y love that. Haha.thousandsLotsa empty exercise books were filled with my childish sketches, self-invented comic together with classmate and brother, re-sketch images from textbook/comic/newspaper/magazines bla bla bla…really enjoy the satisfying feel when sth is done and u actually think it looked really nice. Haha.

Nah. Comic artist is not my ideal job. Haha. Ya not as talented as those jap comic artists or those in Hongkong la. And oso not as creative as my brother Shen who had produced artsy stuff which are much more berkualiti than mine. Haha. Maybe something to do with drawing ba. (not very sure actually) Interior design. Architecture. Sth like these. So now u know why I like the game “The Sims” so much. Haha. Ok that’s the first.

Next…

I like to write too. If not I wont be blogging so much. Hey this is the 926th post already leh. But have to admit my writing is not v good and indeed quite lousy la..hehe. and of course I dun dream to be an English novel writer or wad la. Haha. I juz want to do sth like writing for some newspaper or magazine column. Sth like xue2hai3 or cahaya sinchew ( a Malaysian weekly post) .or sumthin like what my younger bro have been doing : be an editor for a magazine which was initiated by urself. Haha. So cool~ ah. N of course in Chinese la. =P but. But. I’m not very good in expressing myself la. Sumtimes ppl just dun get what I wanna say and ya I always cant find a better way. Haha. So that’s the second one.

And then…

If u are a frequent visitor of this page then u shld have at least have sth on your mind when u saw the title of this post…

( give you 3more dots to think first)

Precisely. A professional photographer!! Ha. Thousands of photos I have taken. And thousands of satisfying feel I had felt. Haha. That’s why I’ll definitely buy a digicam soon after I got my first pay. Definitely.(But it must be enuff to buy one la of course.)

Like to capture what other people dun usually see. Or sth that shld be seen by everyone. Sth that’s memorable and preferably able to replace thousands of words that you are gonna write otherwise to record some events or trips. Somemore every photo is a superb artwork for me since I myself cant draw very well. Haha. Okay.That’s number three.

If you have noticed. Those three that I hv listed have nothing to do with my science stream subjects at all. Haha. Of course. I have been telling ppl I dun have any subject of interest. PCME? Nah.. and of course I wouldn’t wanna do homework as my job laa… walao. Imagine that. Prepare an plastic bag. And u know what to do next. =)

And of course man does not stop dreaming and my list of dream jobs is not that short either. Unfortunately I am just too lazy to list all down and looooooooooooooooong post will bore you straight too your intestines. ( or it had already done so? ) and I wanna stress the words ‘dream’ and ‘ideal’ again. After all, sweet dream is what you enjoy before you wake up in one of the mornings in this practical society; ideal is just a perfect situation where economists and scientists love to make to make impossible things exist.

So. Going for the more practical and realistic one, my dream jobs are only for naps in between my ‘practical’ job next time.

*Yawn* hope I could sleep more.

Pathetic huh? (:

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hey!

Haha, it's so interesting that we're all really artsy people doing sciences.

I fully agree with you that dreams and ideals remain what they are, but like you, hope to somehow still slit it in between practicality too!

I think you're really creative when it comes to wacky ideas, and I admire you for that!

Talk to you soon, take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin