Arranging stuff lor.
Stick price tag.
Make packages of balloons.
Etc.
But the main part of this klog is:
Do I really look that old for ppl to call me PakCik ( uncle ) ?!
Walao. Few times aldy. Mother with her 3/4year-old daughter/son.
“Bagi duit pada PAK CIK …” (give uncle the money…)
Then the little toddler gave me RM3
Pakcik? Hello? Abang la at least… walao -_-
Anyway. I am 18. the kid is abt 4year-old ( 18-4=14)
If a man aged 18+14=32 year-old I’ll only call him abang not uncle!!
k.ciao.
Klog#16 24Jan
two words can summarise what I have done today.
Gift wrapping.
A customer ordered 400 pieces of cup for her wedding gifts and then we’re supposed to wrap everything.
-_- have been wrapping for the whole day liao without doing other things lor. At first my “speed” was 5minute a gift. Fold nicely. Tape nicely.make sure it’s tight enuff.
But later n later my speed increased to 15minutes 12 gifts ( 1.25 minutes per gift – woah I actually calculated that! ) haha try to beat my speed man!
Anyway. Gonna get my pay either tonight or tmr (*edited at 0033 hrs the nxt day: tmr ). Hehe not much but yes finally I got $$ liao!!!
J *big grin with my not so darlie teeth*
Pictures took with my colleague

PS: finished ‘The Vanished Man’ by Jeffery Deaver
Klog#17 25Jan
Ha I forgot to write. Too busy liao I think. Anyway. Ciao. =P
Klog#18 26Jan
Haha last day of work! One day earlier to give myself time to buy new year clothes!
Hehheh. Got my pay liao. I am a rich man!!!
Hoho.

No comments:
Post a Comment