Wednesday, 25 January 2006

Klog dunno which part le~


Klog #11 18Jan
Okie.
Today again I was slacking more in happy star alone. My colleague, shiyan got come but then kena sent on “mission” to Danga Bay.. yeah. My boss got another promotion sale over there…so me working alone again today!

Yeah. Spent more time reading my book than doing work actually~ kinda guilty getting the 3ringgit per hr today. Ha but heck kare laa~ I very diligent one leh. Made so many nice stuff liao ( ranged from RM10- RM29 market price )..so slack abit nehmind la hor?

Tmr on leave.
Rest a while lor.
Dunno boss will give us angpao anot leh? =P

Klog #12 20Jan
Torturing ( adj. … not verb + ing ) roses
Wa. It’s almost 3pm liao. Happystar opened for about 4 hours liao. but cashier still showing 0.00 when I press the ST key. No sales at all today! But heck kare. My pay doesn’t related to the sales anyway. =P
Roses.
Ya.vday coming soon. Right after cny.

As u can see in the photo I attached 72 stalks of red roses and then now I have to put them one by one into transparent plastic with colored paper and ribbon. It may sound like an easy task. But not for me lor. Trying like hell to fit the roses into the plastic then make my own ribbon. Hell.

Think I’d just made the roses look uglier than what they supposed to look like =P Highly doubt ppl will buy them on vday ( summore they’re fake roses with no fragrance ) (* edited on 22Jan : ha.actually got ppl seemed interested and asked for the price- RM10)
Ok. shall cont with my work.

430pm liao.sold a toy car just now. 1st transaction of the day! Was asked to open n try the remote control. Realized that I myself had never played a remote toy car before. Haha. RM49+1 ( she bought another sheet of stickers ). Still have 55stalks of roses to be wrapped. K ½ hour more to makan time.

*munch* eating meat-floss bun with mayonnaise now. Haha. Super love meat floss!

Like the flossy mouth-feel :) nah. I;m not just eating this for dinner l. not skinny enuff meh. After work go back still got dinner + supper lor. Hope I’ll gain at least a kg or two la…* crossing fingers*

The trip driving back was … lucky. When I was like few hundreds metre away from home then I realized my car’s headlights weren’t switched on till then, no wonder so many ( 3 or 4 ) cars tried to signal to me but hell I din understand them. Haha. Hmm. I’m still in one piece here writing all these. Phew. Gotta be more carefull next time =P

Klog#13 21Jan
Same genus different species I think…
Another thing about cashier is that u got to see a lot of ppl. Fat. Thin. Tall. Short. Pretty. Not so pretty.

Satu. Supporter of Microsoft Corporation :
They just like to do window-shopping. Rounds and rounds of browsing in the shop. Then they can just happily leave the shop without even asing for the thing they were looking for. The O2 in the shop? Or maybe CO2 I guess?

Dua. Wrong colour
Maybe they see a Chinese shopkeeper or they think their English is quite good, these customers sumtimes make me realize that English doesn’t sound that nice as I used to think.

Tiga. I-am-the-Millionaire-!
Yeah right. U got money I’m in service sector. U can speak loud2 then I say terima kasih. U wearing unmatching shades and thick gold necklace while I’m just a shopkeeper in his dark-blue-collared uniform. Oh! Fifty ringgit is your smallest change eh? Rich lor.

Empat. C(S)hopping King/Queen
So sorry I’m not the boss. Altho I really want to give u some discount so that when boss come n check the sales is not so bad. Fixed price m’am. Only company workers enjoy a 20% disc. :)

Lima. I-am-goin-to-miss-them type
Of course there were good and nice ppl la. Will help you to wrap stuff when u are busy keying in the price ( or mayb cos I was too slow and they were rushing? ) will smile. Will say thank you. Will go thru trouble looking for coins when I asked for it. Will choose stuff that not required boxes or aldy in boxes. Or even greet me as abang (brother in malay ) altho obviously I’m young enuff to be his/her son liao. =)

P.S haha twice when ladyboss came in Happystar and I was alone. Reading book. Haha. She din scold me but then I was asked to close the shop at 6pm to go over the other side to help. Haha.

Klog #14 22Jan
Sunday craze
Wo.dunno wads wrong with tampoi ppl.
The sales for Happystar for Fri+St = RM203.00
The sales for Sunday till now (8pm) = RM334.00
Wad the.
Super busy like anything. Din even hve time to slack n read my book. :P
Wow. Summore this’s not the end. Starting from tmr I’ll have to rearranger EVERYTHING in the shop to look more “interesting” and “eye-catching”, so to speak.
Busy.

PS: somehow ladyboss converted her scolding into more work. More stuff being trolleyed into happystar which means I got a lot more work to do. Alone.

Klog#15 23Jan
Walao. So near to CNY liao. and I actually worked for more than 2weeks liao!
Hmm. Now dunno whether wanna continue anot after CNY. Kinda sianz and tired liao. wanna get a higher pay job =P
Today time flied fast which means I was busy like hell also.
Eh? Monday leh. Sales only recorded RM15 ( !!! record low u know. Think boss will come by these few days~ )
But still. This whole day I had been opening boxes and arranging and rearranging stuff. So that the shop can attract more potential customers…
Oh. When I was tearing price tag I realized sumthin that actually make me feel like puking.. erm imagine using ur finger to scratch ceramic.. or glass.. that’s the feeling…thinking of it have aldy made my hair stand~~ walao.
Hmm. Tmr will be a busy day again. Plus I have to fetch my sis to sch before go working…so SSI see ya later…
Ciao.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin