Thursday, 19 January 2006

Klog part3

Klog #8 16Jan
A lot more designing stuff to do and tmr I’ll be the only worker in HappyStar le. Colleague going on leave.
Applied leave for CNY leave aldy: 27Jan till 2Feb. haha going to take my first pay soon~
Started another book today : The Murder Artist. =)

Klog #9 17Jan
Hachiew!
*sneeze* walao. Have been sneezing the whole day.
Dunno is it got ppl cursing me or thinking of me…or is it 1100pm was too late for me to bathe last night until i caught cold…
Or maybe I’m allergic to the bad smell of the supposedly smell nice pot pouri …
Hachiew!

Today working alone in HappyStar => can slack more.
Was reading “the Murder Artist” while doing decorative stuff.
And first time my hardwork kena rejected!
Wa. Sad la. Have to repair n redo again.
Hachiew!

A bad thing about working alone in a gift shop is that I have to close and lock the shop whenever I wanna go toilet or makan.. so mafan…but besides that everything is quite shiok coz ahem I’m the shop manager!
Hachiew!

Super unproductive today. Normally can do ard 20-30+ little gifts per day. Now it’s 1630hrs liao I’m still doing repairing job ( those rejected bakul…) …
Chiew!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin