Half-time between Klogs *beeeeeeeeep*
Sorta like a summary after working for 1week+1day:-
Woah. Think I’m super fortunate coz I’m earning my blood-sweat money bit by bit. Not much but it’s my hard-earned money~ think the ringgit note will smell sweet n fragrant too~ yeah this is the life I wanted ( earning my own pocket money ) and I’m actually enjoying my tiring life now! Feel happy for me please =)
Hmm dunno about you but I will definitely feel happy or at least happier when I met my frens ( online or phone or sms or face2face ) esp knowing sth good is happening in his/her life. =)
Actually learn quite a lot of stuff thru working at Romantika ( u can find wadeva porcelain or ceramic stuff, flowers, gifts, lamps, self-made jewelry here ) and colleagues are quite nice too~ hmm. Pay is quite low but then things that I enjoy worth more than that ba~ Somemore I still haven’t found a ganti-job so MAYBE , maybe I will continue this job till A results lor~ altho sumtimes still think I’m abit wei3qu1 working there~
I’m still kinda despo abt $$ ~~
Still feeling fortunate.
No comments:
Post a Comment