Klog #1 Day01
Well.
1st time working experience for me. 1st day of cheap-labouring experience for me.
1st time seeing so much cash in front of me (ard RM5000+!!) but they are not mine to keep.
1st time meeting so many “Green planet-princes” and “princesses” in one day. -_- dunno wad I mean then nehmind ok?
1st time wrapping so many porcelain stuff with so many sheets of old-newspaper.
1st time using Angsana toilet without paying RM0.20( coz I’m a worker there…)
1st time doing OT.
1st time hearing the ‘ching’ tune out of a cashier for so many times until I think they shld change it somehow.
1st time driving myself to and back from work and driving alone without teacher or passenger(s).
1st time using my leg muscles so much in the past few months …I guess…
Yeah~ -_-
My 1st ever income.1st ever feeling to enjoy when I spend this hard-earned money.
From my pocket. To someone else’s.
For my pleasure. And maybe someone else’s.
Ciao.
Klog #2 Day02
Being the cashier, naturally I’ll meet more customers than the other workers and of course I have to speak more loyal lingua.
Kustomer A: “adik form apa?”
“dah habis sekolah menengah dah…”
“habe.skrang belajar kat mana?”
“dah habis A level dah…”
“pastu kenapa cari kerja kat sini?”
…
我无语了
Kustomer B “Please…please come..here..” (a middle-east woman waving her hand to me)
“this one nice.. this one no… this one…”
“how much?”
“158”
“one .. ( stroking the letter 1 on her hand..) …five ( writing some weird letter which was definitely not 5)..and..?”
I wrote down 158 on a piece of paper.
“oh.. ok.i want..”
In the end she bought a total of RM500+ worth of lamps, teacups and plates.
Kustomer C ( giving me his statue of bird , want to kira (count) )
“terima kasih, jumlahnya 23Ringgit …”
(handing me 2 red notes and 3 blue notes)
*chingching*
“resit…”
“哦…我的东西先放这里可以吗?”
(oops.thot u were a green planet-prince…=p)
Time flied faster than the first day, maybe used to the cashier routine liao…lotsa wrong key today tho..
And finally know how to punch card properly. Without guidance.
Those green planet-prince(ss) are really THAT rich to buy SO MANY porcelain cups, plates and bowls everyday!!! Crazie.-_-
K.tmr still have to count more money and balance tally.
No comments:
Post a Comment