Sunday, 15 January 2006

Klog part 2

Klog #3 9Jan

A relatively peaceful working day…with a little storm in the morning.

Was asked to open the door in the morning when me and shen (my post-SPM bro) first arrived there. Erm din know have to use the metal stick to lift up the door slowly =P

Next, count money. Close cashier. And calculate whether the $ is balance anot.

*Gosh. How come short of RM80+ one?*

Die le.2days pay not even enuff to pay this RM80 leh.walao.bai2zuo4 le…

But then, as I said day03 was relatively peaceful. Haha. Luckily in the end meiying-jie helped me to find the balance RM – I miswritten wrong key nominal value~~

Haha..phew.

Today I was transferred to Happystar to work (another gift shop under Romantika ) then shen had to cover my place. And thankfully day3 was a Monday so counter wasn’t so busy for him…


And guess wad I was supposed to do…

*making bracelets*
Wad the. They really thrust my not-even-able-to-sew-my-torn-pants hands?

Ok. working ma. Then do lor. It’s so weird seeing a male worker sitting next to a table dealing with shiny stones and strings -_-

Crystal string. Stones. Metal pieces.


Was doing the bracelets with another girl from Mersing. Woah so far from Mersing come here to work~

Found out lotsa gossip from the gal. haha. Abt the shop and boss.

With average velocity of 5bracelets per hour or 1bracelet per 12minutes, I managed to produce a total of 30+ bracelets ( with my colleague ).

Gift shop here really can eat snake – I jus chatted while cutting strings and listening to loud music from next shop…hardly got any customer…

Then like day I ended my third day of work by locking the gift shop and joining shen driving back home…

Woah. Hari Raya Haji no need to work but got job interview for me!! ~~changing job soon…

Klog #4 11Jan

Valentine’s

My ladyboss of course wouldn’t miss the chance to korek emas (dig gold) during this period of time when consumers seem to lose their rational thinking skill or in short APC skyrocketing. This whole day I have been making valentine’s gifts.

Package A : 8 roses in a small pot with a ribbon


Package B : small cup with plate, wrapping paper, fake rose, sponge and ribbon.

Package C : same with B but with smaller rose and more decorative leaves.


Hehe. Next time can DIY Vgifts =P

Rainy day. Think it’s better to park my Kancil Perodua indoor la.

Hmmm. Impian tuition only needs part time tutor. Paying RM10/hr.

Haiz have to stuck with this Romantika job for a longer while loh.

Klog #5 12Jan

Designer!

Finally did something that I’m kinda enjoy after working for *counting* 4 days. I got the chance to design Valantine’s gift using limited resources (eh?sounds familiar hor?) given! Red roses. Cups. Pots. Vase. 3.5inch soft toys. Wrapping paper. Net-like-cloth. Decorative flowers and sponge.

Haha. Design ur own product. So cool~ and it’s even cooler when ur colleagues said they looked nice =)

Think those gifts look really nice and hopefully will be sold at Danga Bay with high demand lor. Took photos of some for yall to see … or comment if u want to.


First time even have free time like this to slack, feeling bored and having nothing at all to do. Sitting on this plastic bench, staring at cashier machine with RM131.50 in it, I’m writing Klog#5 on a piece of foolscap paper.

Called to another tuition centre . they need full time tutor more than part timers, so promised to arrange some classes for me lor. Okayz.

Argh it’s only 1915hrs now! Still got 2+hours to end of today’s work~

K.ciao. *continue slacking~*

Klog #6 13Jan

Black Friday

Think the shop needs me and shen more and more as we know more n more things about the shop. Somehow think that the shop will be quite luan if both of us din go to work one day.

Today I was the designer again! Not vday gifts but RM29 flower bunch ( see pic below ) ~ not very keen in taping flowers so product abit off standard…

Dunno why today feel very tired the whole day until after dinner

Still finding work to ganti this i-am-starting-to-like job…

Tomorrow will be weekend = super busy day for everyone in Romantika except LaoBanNiang~

Klog #7 14Jan

Road to becoming a designer

Haha. Finally my products are displayed on shelf!

Those vday gifts that I have made that day were on shelf today range from RM10-15…think price will go up some more when February comes nearer~ =)

Haha. Shioknya when u see ur own uniquely created products being displayed and ppl actually said they look nice..hahahaha…

Was asked to make somemore little gifts… and rearrange shelves in Perling Mall in a more “creative way”…

Hohoho. It’s as if I’m some professional designer for the shop~

Klog#8 15Jan
new workplace for me today coz one gal on leave...
quite buy there coz the stall is right in front of the entrance so ya like day lor.
open box . arrange stuff. stick price tag. test lamps. key money. take plastic bag. say thank you.

ta. then finished liao go fetch my bro n i actually drove to the wrong route! haha goodness.
fortunately both of us are safe back home liao~
=P

K.ciao. will update again soon.~ when i got leave laa
cya.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin