Thursday, 20 March 2008

Number Two

Hi,

Congratulations!
An advertiser has chosen to advertise on .: KonGaznaLa :..

The advertisement details are as follows:
Campaign: Youth Aids W2 SS
Week(s): 1. 23 Mar 2008 to 29 Mar 2008
Ad Unit: Skyscraper (Top)

Heyhey, remember the last time when we had the first ever ads on this blog? Now it's the second time! Ads coming in 3 days time. [paiseh sound very suaku] Do visit here more often in the coming week, to help me! Haha. Anyway expect more postings will be done in the coming one month as it is statistically proven that i tend to blog more during exam prep period.

Guess how much did i earn from the previous ad?
I was expecting cents but tada :
Campaign Name: Disney Enchanted SS WK 3
On Blog(s): .: KonGaznaLa :.
Type: CPM
Date: 02 Dec 2007 to 08 Dec 2007
Band: 2
Amount: S$2.88 (47.12 before you get paid!)

Haha. Not that bad lah. Exceeded expectation is good enough. I need $47.12 more and 30 processing days before I can cash out the money! And just for your info CPM means Cost Per Mille which means they pay by page view count. Example on wikipedia is
In online advertising, if a website sells banner ads for a $20 CPM, that means it costs $20 to show the banner on 1000 page views.
Money money come come! I wanna go travel! ($o$)/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin