零叁年十月三十一 去世后的第四十九天化作风归来 是我见你的最后一面
I watched this before & had the dvd at home. I like the main actress v much.
watched this movie after watching my sassy girl. Its OST definitely better than that of the latter but i still prefer my sassy girl.
yeah the movie very special
ielias>haha yaya she's the dreamgal for many guys outhere i believe ..kor>yaa my sassy gal is relatively more logic tho it's not quite. and its qiaoduans are better too~lcfu>yeah yeah very diff from normal HK or hollywood style..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I watched this before & had the dvd at home. I like the main actress v much.
watched this movie after watching my sassy girl. Its OST definitely better than that of the latter but i still prefer my sassy girl.
yeah the movie very special
ielias>
haha yaya she's the dreamgal for many guys outhere i believe ..
kor>
yaa my sassy gal is relatively more logic tho it's not quite. and its qiaoduans are better too~
lcfu>
yeah yeah very diff from normal HK or hollywood style..
Post a Comment