Sunday, 28 May 2006

KLOG 2-32.0

KLOG 2-32.0: [fri] I’m actually on school holidays!-sixth week

I let out a silent Phew! subconsciously after teachers’ day celebration today. Finally I dun have to do fuzzy planning stuff and dealing with some kinda abit annoying students =P

Primary school teachers’ day was just a mess. Haha. The way the kids ate those food that they brought for teachers’ day was SO FAST such that I din get to eat the pumpkin cake, jelly and fries…wanted to let the class play ‘Concentration’ but then u know to concentrate and pay attn is the last thing they will do in school.

More gifts from students! =P Pens with variations of colour and type of ink, photo frames, mugs, piggy bank, pen holders, paper weight, glass decos, flowers, cookies, cards…Sorry I cant rmb who is who if u all din write ur names on a card/paper. Some even from classes that I have nv taught before! Hmm…

Aiya forgot to take a class pic with 5M. o.O

Counting down: 16working days left.

“…, then I beat him.”

PS: wondering what should I get for my students before I leave the school…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin