Monday, 7 November 2005

Self-control

Self-control. A super important skill that one must have and master in his life in order to do anything that will bring him closer to success.

But usually. People fail to do so.

Self-control

-not to talk back to ur parents although they are wrong sometimes. Hmm. Ya. That’s the 1st lesson a parent ever give to his child. Ya. “Shut up when I am talking!”

-not to make noise during lesson altho u got the sudden urge to talk to the person next to you. Ya. u know then students got smarter and start passing little notes around or even better, SMS !

-not to buy useless stuff impulsively when u go town. Ya. Like Oh. I saw this. I like. Then I buy. This one is easier to control cos sometimes vitamin M is the limitation.

-Not to go to toilet altho it was like super urgent liao coz u were still half-way thru whacking the final boss of wadeva video game … *this happens to me a lot!*

-not to eat too much altho u are actually quite full liao. ya. but then sumtimes the food is just irresistible! Erm. By saying that I don mean yan’s palace food of course..

-not to do or say sth that crosses the border. Ya. Nothing much to elaborate u get wad I mean.

-Not to laugh even tho u just heard the funniest joke in the world. But u dun wanna laf coz the person who made the joke is a stupid ass.

-Not to cry even tho ur heart shattered into pieces. Someone hurt u. Someone touched u (emotionally). Someone scolded u. someone pissed at u.

-Not to do uncivilized actions in the public. Ya. like shitting in shopping complex. And something else I shldnt mention here but it’s a true story heard from my fren.

-not to do nonsense stuff like reading manga, playing mindless computer game, talk cock during exam period. Ya. oh. And of course blogging nonsense like wad I am doing now..

Discipline. One word to summarize everything.

Some people are just lack of this screw up on their mind.

K. muz control myself from talking rubbish anymore.

Go eat now. Then continue to mug.

A levels is just less than 24 hours away!!

Ciao.

*iTunes playing Hayat by NJC Angklung Ensemble*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin